Setting up VPN on Chromebook (L2TP VPN for Chromebook Setup guide)
How to Setup L2TP VPN on Chromebook
Simply follow these step-by-step instructions and you will set up a VPN on Chromebook via L2TP
- Sign in to your Chromebook.
- Click the status bar at the bottom right of your desktop and select Settings.
- In the “Network” section, click “Add connection”.
- Select the option “Add Private Network”
- Enter the below details and click on Connect:
- Server hostname – Type the name of the desired VPN server. For example eu10.limevpn.com
- Service name – The service name can be anything
- Provider type – select L2TP/IPsec + pre-shared key
- Pre-shared key: limevpn
- Username: enter your VPN username
- Password: enter your VPN password
Can I Use a VPN on Chromebook?
The answer is – Yes. You absolutely can setup L2TP VPN on your Chromebook and it will be easy to do. All you need is to follow this step-by-step guide and configure L2TP VPN on a Chromebook by simply entering VPN connection details in your Chromebook Network Connections section. No special apps are required to set up a VPN connection on your Chromebook. All you need is to go to Settings, look at Internet connections section and do Add connection – Add private network connection which is just another name for VPN network. At this step, all you need to do is configure your Chromebook L2TP VPN connection by simply entering connection details from the list above. And then you just press the Connect button and you are all set. Your Chromebook L2TP VPN connection is ready.
Configuring L2TP VPN connection on your Chromebook?
This step-by-step setup guide is provided for all LimeVPN users to make it really easy to configure L2TP VPN connection on a Chromebook. If you have any difficulties simply contact our support service 24/7 and we will guide you through Chromebook L2TP connection setup process step by step and ultimately we can make a voice call and provide you with a remote desktop support. In case you are not a LimeVPN customer you can still sign up for our VPN service for your Chromebook for a very reasonable price.